Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dancing Through 24 Years of Life

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!

My birthday weekend started off with cake at work. It was funny because I left to grab some coffee so everyone was waiting for me. I had no idea until Gretchen texted me that we were having a meeting. I really thought we had a meeting, but then everyone surprised me with cake and champaign (well, sparkling cider). It was really thoughtful and the cake was delicious!

I had two friends visit from Incheon on Saturday. We had dinner, made the bar rounds and ended up at norebang. A few of my students gave me little stickers, a planner and even some of their pens and pencils! Once they'd see one student give me something, they'd dig through their pencil cases to find something to give me. It was so cute. Overall, I had a wonderful birthday and it reminded me how lucky I am to have such great friends and family!

A princess carriage for a princess party!
Sequins, glitter and sparkles, oh my!
So pretty!
One of my classes even decorated my board.

No comments:

Post a Comment