Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wah, Wah, Wahhh

Its been awhile, but I'm back in action... making kids cry that is.

It seems like all of my students are extra sensitive these days.

  • One boy was playing around with his pencil case and distracting the rest of the class. After asking him to stop and put it away (a few times) I took it away from him. He got so upset he burst into tears.
  • Lining up is obviously a huge deal. On this particular day a boy lost at rock, paper, scissors (it was supposed to be fun) and was last in line. Boohoo.
  • Perhaps it's only child syndrome, but this one girl didn't get the part she wanted during acting, pouted, and started to cry. I did not let her change parts... I'm so tough (ha).
  • Today, all I heard was "TEACHER! John laughed at me! (put her head down) and waaah."

Turn that frown upside down and smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment