Since I survived shark diving, that same weekend I was able to see a few other must-see's in Busan.
- Jagalchi Fish Market: It's the largest seafood market in Korea. Even though it smelled really bad, it was amazing to see rows and rows of different sea creatures. You actually pick out your own underwater animal and they cook it for you.
- Busan Tower: It's the highest structure in Busan and has the best views of the city.
- Haedong Yungungsa Temple: It was right on the water and had numerous temples, statues, and Buddha's.
- Fuzzy Navel: Mexican food is so rare in Korea, but this place hit the spot.
- Busan Aquarium: Obviously, the best part of the aquarium was shark diving, but it had some other interesting exhibits and who doesn't love penguins?!
Jagalchi Fish Market
Haedong Yungdungsa Temple
Inside a temple. I love the lanterns that filled the ceiling.