Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's not Goodbye, it's see ya Later

I just got back from a farewell dinner for my Korean co-teacher, Naomi. Friday is her last day at April and I'm sad to see her go. Both of our classrooms are on "the other side." Some people call it an annex or addition, but I call it the reject hall* (just kidding). Since we were both on the other side at April, we shared the majority of our classes together. Not only was she a helpful teacher, but she also acted as our travel agent on numerous occasions. Naomi helped book flights, hotels, and transportation through Korean sites and got us some great deals. She will definitely be missed.

Naomi is the one wearing red in the middle.

*I really shouldn't call it the reject hall. The classrooms are newer, nicer, and quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment