Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Term, New Names Pt. 2

Even though Music Bank, Fire Dragon, and Ice Dragon are no longer my students I have a hand full of entertaining ones with just as amusing names.

-Megatron: Character name from "Transformers."
-Silver: Just the color.
-Shine: She wears pastel purple glasses.
-Ice Dragon: Not the original, but another one.
-Hans: I've mentioned his name before.
-Curi: At first, I thought it was pronounced Suri, like Suri Cruise, but it sounds more like 'curry' than Suri.

I also have a student that looks exactly like Randall Weerns aka the tattle tail from Disney's "Recess." The first week I knew he looked familiar and after a few minutes of searching old school cartoons on Goggle, I finally figured it out.

If Randall Weerns was a real person, he would look exactly like my student, Brian.

1 comment:

  1. Ughh that kid was such a snitch! I hope he is cooler than Randall!!

    Hope Korea is still fun!! xxooo, jill

    ReplyDelete