Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Labor Day weekend is an annual Curtis family (plus Whit and Ki) reunion and this year marked the first time I wasn't in attendance. Luckily, I was (finally) able to catch everyone on Skype just a little while ago and had a nice catch up sesh with them. My two little cousins are now in second and fifth grade and they looked so grown up! Baby Adam also made a cameo appearance and I saw my first smile from him. So adorable. I also let them know what I'm up to next weekend.

Gretchen and I are heading to Busan for a mini get together with some people she went through training with and on Sunday we're swimming with SHARKS! I keep psyching myself out by looking at pictures, but you can check out the details below.

http://www.scubainkorea.com/divedates.html

My dreams came true when I swam with dolphins a few years ago so this year I decided to step it up a notch and swim with sharks! Eeek. More details to come.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day! And to everyone who went to the Eminem and/or Lady Gaga concert in Detroit over the weekend... I wish I could've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment