Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mission [Im]Possible

I think I spoke too soon when I told everyone I was going to see pink dolphins in Hong Kong. I was looking forward to go pink dolphin watching during my visit there, but due to a level three typhoon (no big deal), I was unable to see them. It's still a very touchy subject, but my pink dolphin dreams may still come true and it doesn't even involve another trip to Hong Kong.

My dive instructor happened to be from Daejeon and he confirmed that the rumor is true. The new aquarium in Daejeon IS going to have pink dolphins! This so-called new aquarium was supposed to open in August, so now I'm just crossing my fingers that it will be complete and filled with pink dolphins by the time I leave Korea.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Michelle, you will totally see pink dolphins, i feel like it's just meant to happen. and the universe won't let us down. im also extremely happy you're writing again, bc work just got so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be very disappointed if you come home without pictures of pink dolphins. If you do not see them, we will travel until you find them! :)

    ReplyDelete