Friday, September 10, 2010

:::Insert Jaws Theme Song Here:::

Many of you are concerned that I'm going diving with sharks on Sunday. Thousands of people have done it before and have lived to tell their tales*, so no need to worry. I just signed the release, rules and regulation forms and I assure you that I'm in safe hands. To put you at ease (ha), here is a list of some of the rules I have to follow:

  • Do not spread out and do not walk off by yourself.
  • Do not, under any circumstances, touch any of the animals.
  • When in the shark tank, keep your hands and arms close to your body.
  • Do not wave your hands or arms around at any time.
  • Do not bounce or do somersaults (darn).
And the best one...

  • If at any time during the dive you are told by your instructor to exit the water, please do so immediately in a calm manner.
I'm looking forward to this adventure. Many pictures to come.

I'm crossing my fingers that the sharks I encounter look like the one on the left.

*Some missing arms and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment