Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It’s a Small World After All

I may be halfway around the world, but I’ve learned that six degrees of separation is really true. Here are some examples:

-This past weekend I bought a TV from a girl who was moving out of my apartment complex. Not only was she from Michigan, but she was also from Troy! She attended Troy High School and I’m sure if I found her on Facebook, we would have some friends in common.

-At a Christmas party, I met a girl who works at CDI, went to MSU, and was a journalism major. We're both glad to be representing MSUCAS in Korea!

-There were three other people from Michigan in my training group.

-Two of them went to Albion. We had some mutual friends, and A (gossip girl style, using only the first initial of his name) was in the same fraternity as my brother at AC.

-Another A from training went to NYU. I found out that he roomed with T, a guy I went to elementary, middle and high school with over summer term!

-Spotted: Detroit D hats ALL OVER the place!

2 comments: