Friday, January 29, 2010

The Name Game

When I took Spanish and French in middle school we had to pick Spanish and French names. I remember I chose Mercedes as my Spanish name because it reminded me of the car brand and I kept Michelle as my French name. Well at CDI April, the students have to do something similar and choose an English name. Actually, it's the teachers responsibility to choose the name for them. So far I haven't needed to name any of my students, but I'm looking forward to the day I do. Other teachers name their students after their favorite movie or TV characters, so being the entertainment junkie that I am, I will probably do the same ie: Bella, Jacob, Edward, Blair, Serena, Chuck Bass, and Nate.

Top Five Best Student Names:

5.) Oscar
4.) Hans
3.) Xaviar
2.) Harry Potter (his name used to be Bank Robber)
1.) Captain Jack Sparrow

1 comment:

  1. I think you should name them after party crew members.... but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete