Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Totally Buggin'

So today was the first day of level up testing. Surprisingly they went pretty smoothly besides the fact that my listening files didn't work during my second class which put me seven minutes behind schedule. But in end, it all worked out.

During that same class, my students were focused on the reading section of the test when all of a sudden I heard a loud shreeek. It came from the corner of the room from a boy. I rushed over to see what the problem was to find out that there was a bug on this boy's paper. If you know me at all, I'm terrified of bugs and can remember many times when I screamed at the sight of one. However, this bug was literally microscopic. I know I'm blind, but I could barely see it. It could've been mistaken for an eraser shaving. I couldn't believe that this boy screamed like a girl in a the middle of testing because of this teenie, tiny bug.

I'm proud to be a hero due to the courage I had wiping that bug right off of his desk... with my bare hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment