Friday, May 28, 2010

Old McDonald Had a Farm

My Seed 1 class is always entertaining. Not only is Joy/T-ara/Girls Generation in it, but he seems to of rubbed off on the other boys in the class. Today Alex/Monkey goes, "Teacher, new name, Ryan." Well, I thought he said Ryan, but he really said, "Lion" which then triggered Tom/After School to want "Frog" as his new name and then Joy/T-ara/Girls Generation to change his name to "Cow." I gave up on changing their names on the attendance because 1.) they change their names every day and 2.) report cards. The names on the attendance is the name on their report card and I just couldn't get myself to write to their parents about their child, Girls Generation or Monkey. Can you imagine?

Dear Mr. and Mrs. So and So,

Monkey is a wonderful student to have in class. Monkey should continue to work hard and remember to do his homework.

I don't think so. It's funny because Joy/T-ara/Girls Generation/Cow saw that I changed his name back to Joy on the attendance and he got offended and said, "Teacher, not Joy. Girls Generation!" Oops.

Side-note: Today a boy came in with a huge bandaid on his knee and of course was playing with the it and got it all stuck together, but he goes, "Teacher, my knee is sick." Not sick as in cool, but sick as in injured, haha.

1 comment: