Friday, June 4, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart

So as I was checking my regular website list a few days ago, I realized that Kristin Stewart and Taylor Lautner were doing press in Australia. W leaves for the land down under in a week, so I immediately wrote to her on Facebook telling her to keep an eye out for my future husband, TL. What if they were on the same plane?! I.would.die.

Anyways, so that was exciting and then I came to realize that their next stop was going to be SEOUL. S-E-O-U-L... as in Seoul, South Korea... as in the country I'm in... as in an hour train ride away. I couldn't believe it and I was going to do everything I could to see TL. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself because I was already brainstorming poster ideas to catch his attention. So then, I quickly researched the details hoping that I would be able to make one of their events, but unfortunately I missed out.

I just saw pictures of them online in Seoul, so they really were here. I just can't believe I missed everything. Maybe I'll have better luck next time... in LA!

P.S. Korea is really gearing up for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Not only did they host the two biggest stars of the movie (I'm clearly Team Jacob, RPatz, who?!), but the style channel just started playing The Vampire Diaries and Twilight. I'm obviously a fan.

P.P.S. R.I.P. (so many letter abbrevs right there) Rue McClanahan. She was obviously best known for her role on The Golden Girls, but she also played Madame Morrible in Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment