Tuesday, June 15, 2010

K-Pop 4 Life

I told a friend (a fellow Gleek and JBiebs fan) the other day that I listen to Glee, Justin Bieber and Wicked on repeat and that's basically the extent of the 25 Most Played songs on my iTunes account. Well, I forgot to add k-pop (Korean pop music) to that list. Even though I don't understand what they're saying, I think it's so catchy and I love it.

I remember the night before I left for Korea I was watching the SYTYCD finale and The Wonder Girls performed "Nobody." At the time, I had no idea who they were, but I later found out that they are a popular k-pop group. If you don't follow me on Twitter, (which you should @michellejae), I often post the latest k-pop videos. Here's a list of some of my favorites:

1.) "Bo-Peep Song" -T-ara
2.) "Shouting Korea" -Big Bang featuring Kim Yu-Na
3.) "Cabi Song" -2PM
4.) "Sorry, Sorry" -SuperJunior
5.) "Oh!" -Girls Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment