Thursday, June 24, 2010

More World Cup Madness

I'm finally feeling the effects of the lack of sleep I received last night. I was up dilly dallying on the internet at a ridiculous hour into the morning and I heard my neighbors and people outside cheering. I knew the Korea soccer game started at 3:30 a.m. so I turned it on to see what the excitement was all about. Before I knew it, I was sucked into watching the game until the very end.

The final score was 2-2, but because Korea had more goals (or points or something like that...) they advance to the Sweet 16. I also just found out that the USA made it to the next round too! Woohoo. I sported my Korea soccer shirt and red shoes to work the other day and felt very spirited. I was surprised as to how many students told me that they woke up early/stayed up late to watch the game. Next, on my soccer-spirit-things-to-get-list include a giant red bow and matching dress... clearly, that's all I care about.

L-E-T-S-G-O, let's go, let's go... gooo team! Clap clap, clap clap, clap.

No comments:

Post a Comment