Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Words: Pink Dolphins

As many of you know, I love the color pink and my favorite animal are dolphins so putting the two together is almost as good as watching Idina Menzel on Glee.

Today, my students had an assignment to make a brochure for an aquarium. It's a higher level class so I am able to have more detailed conversations with them and they always have something to say. This one boy raised his hand and told me about a new aquarium that's being built in Daejeon. He said it should be finished by late August and it's going to be the biggest aquarium in Korea. After he saw my excitement, he went on and told me that there are going to be pink dolphins! This is the first week of new classes so he doesn't know me well enough to know that I'm obsessed with pink AND dolphins so I don't think it's something he would just make up. I.can't.wait.


Peace, Love, and Dolphin Kisses

1 comment: