Thursday, June 24, 2010

Future Picassos

Every other week students complete thinking projects. They're broken up into three days: first, we brainstorm ideas (remember webs?), then they make some sort of picture and write about it, and finally they present to the class. I always love their creativity, use of color, details, and effort. Here are some good (and one bad) examples of thinking projects:

This project was about what you want to be when you grow up and she wrote about becoming a chef. Check out all of the details on the stove.
Project fail.
This project was about the most important body part and how you could protect it. She thought the eyes were the most important and made glasses. I love the hair buns. I definitely wore my hair like that circa my Lizzie McGuire inspired hair days, butterfly clips and all.
Same project as above, but this student made a hat and headband to protect the brain. I love how the girl and boy are winking (at each other?).
This project was about how to save endangered animals. I just liked the use of ROYGBIV and dots on the end of the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment