Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddio! Times like these make me wish I was closer to help celebrate what a great dad he is, but I know he's in good hands.

Here are some reasons why he's the best dad:
-In high school every morning he would make me eggs and bacon, and warm up my car for me in the middle of winter.
-He takes good care of my bugggie boo and has even been driving it around (without flowers though).
-He makes the best cowboy beans.
-He loves me unconditionally (even after my infamous parties- the first one at the Birmingham house and the second one after the PC came to Camp Curtis haha)
-He tells the best campfire stories.
-He went to every one of my skating and dance competitions and maybe even sported one of those "Skater/Dancer Dad" sweaters... maybe, I don't remember.
-He has a very wholesome laugh, especially when watching Dumb and Dumber.
-Even though he can't see the ball, he's still a good golfer.
-He knows that I like my meat burnt.

The list could go on and on, but I'll stop there.

Also another Father's Day shout out to my brother! First time daddio!

So, Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there, especially mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment