Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The End.

Unfortunately, this past weekend was the end of the World Cup for Korea and the USA. I showed some Korea Red Devil spirit by wearing my team shirt on Saturday. The streets were flooded (literally, thanks to monsoon season) with red shirts, light up devil horns, and vuvuzelas. After I found out Korea made it to the final 16, I was on a mission to find a HUGE red bow.

For a country where bows are a common accessory and the majority of stores sell them in every color, shape, size, and pattern, I had the hardest time finding exactly what I wanted. Of course, after Korea lost the game, I spotted what I had been looking for all week on a random vendor's table in the middle of Time World. I had to get it, so I did. I just hope I have another occasion that calls for a giant red bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment