Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After three months of living in Korea I finally have the internet and drum roll please... furniture!

This past weekend a few people moved out and had going away sales. I had first dibs on a bunch of stuff and came away with some great deals.

-table for my TV
-yoga mat and weights
-some dishes
-huge coffee/craft/computer table- it's the perfect height to kneel under, like traditional Korean tables
-two other side tables
-full length mirror (not the easiest thing to carry four blocks)
-a bunch of cushions to sit on
-futon that folds out into a bed (well, the guys still need to carry it to my place, but it will be mine soon)

So my apartment finally looks a little nicer than a shelter on Survivor (don't forget to vote for Whit: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/video_player.php?vid=3889&vs=Default&play=true§ion=videos)!

My microwave is still broken and will probably stay that way. I figure I haven't had one the past three months so why would I need one now? Korea doesn't have Lean Cuisines or else I would've had it fixed stat. I need to find some things to spruce up my walls, but other than that it's perfect! My episode of Daejeon Cribs is coming up so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment