Thursday, July 22, 2010

"All I want is a pink dolphin!"

So last weekend was a huge tourist trap that I obviously got sucked into. There were all of these carnival games set up and the most important part of the games are clearly the prizes. There was this one game where you had to throw a baseball at four wooden blocks and if you knocked them all down in one shot, you won the.best.prize.ever.

*A life sized, crushed velvet, baby pink dolphin!*

It had my name written all over it, so I attempted, not once, not twice, but well, I forget how many times I tried, but I lost every time. I tried to bribe people on the street to throw the ball for me and I even offered the man money just for the dolphin, but no luck. I just wanted a pink dolphin, but instead I ended up with a small blue one. Oh well, maybe next time, actually I'm still not over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment