Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Close

Thailand Countdown: 4 days!

As I'm anxiously awaiting my one and only vacation this year, many students are already on theirs. Today I had two out of five classes cancelled because no students showed up! Intensives start tomorrow, but they aren't as intense as they may sound. Basically, my late classes get switched to the morning and I have to teach an additional class every day, so for the next month I'll be working a regular 9-5 job. I'm definitely not looking forward to waking up early, but it will be nice to go to bed at a decent hour and eat dinner before 9 p.m. Level up tests are on Thursday and Friday which will be an easy last two days before my week off and we have a work dinner on Friday to kick off summer vacation! Eeek. I'm so excited for Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment