Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cup of Noodles

Today in one of my upper level classes we started talking about the upcoming break. A boy (actually the only student in that class ha) asked me what I was doing for my vacation. I told him I was going to Thailand and I was really looking forward to it. He has been to Thailand before and had some good suggestions for me.

The best one, happened to be about Thai food. I crave 'Sy Thai' on a daily basis (best chicken pad thai ever!) and I'm assuming authentic chicken pad thai is even better. However, he told me that Thailand had the worst food. He was so worried about me not liking the food there, so he told me to pack some ramen and just add hot water to it. I'm not planning on following his advice, so hopefully I won't regret it once I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment