Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boring Post

Sorry, I've been slacking on blogging this month. There's only one more week of summer term and it's hard to believe it's almost over. Since we only have a few days left of the term, I had to write 75+ student report cards last week. I'm glad that's over and tomorrow is my last day of intensives. I'm anxious to see my new schedule and I've been told I'm teaching seedbed which is the lowest level. It will be a challenge, but I'm looking forward to it. This weekend was the first weekend I actually stayed in Daejeon and didn't have any plans. It was nice to relax and catch up with friends. I finally saw "Inception" last night which was mind boggling. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it. I feel like no matter how many times I see it, it will never make complete sense, and I really want to find out more about how they made it. Anyways, it has been super hot here, so thank goodness for AC, or air-con as they say it here. That's about it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment