Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank You

On Monday, a student slipped me a note on her way out of class. Printed on pink paper covered with different desserts it said the following:

To: Michelle teacher

Hi Michelle teacher? My name is Vanessa. I was always think teacher teach hard to my study. Very thank you. From now on I will study hard and always do my homework and pay attention.

And I was funny during class time presentation and acting. that was very interesting (especially acting, thinking prozect) Until now I'm happy. Thank you Thank you Thank you so much. I will expectation your smile face and cool, funny study time.

I say one more time...

THANK YOU (in big, bubble letters)

Bye.
2010.8.2

from your students... Vanessa

Besides a few spelling and grammatical errors, how adorable was that letter?! It's definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment