Tuesday, August 24, 2010

La Tee Dah

I forgot to mention that my Seed 1 class changed their names (again). There was about two weeks left of the term and I went to take attendance and noticed their new names...

Ice Dragon (Tommy)
Fire Dragon (Lion)
Music Bank (Hedgehog)

Yes. Music Bank. I guess it's a singing show on TV. It's like me changing my name to American Idol, no big deal. I'm sad I only have one more class with them, but hopefully they'll be in one of my classes next term. I also just found out that Fire Dragon received the 'Best Student' award and Music Bank got 'Best Creativity' for their level this term. So proud.

Anyways, funny story. Today as I was heading back to my classroom after getting some water, I saw Ice Dragon standing outside of my classroom. As I walked closer, I noticed he was flicking me off! His middle finger was pointing straight up. Before I could say anything, I realized he wasn't actually giving me the middle finger, but he had a cut on it and needed a bandaid.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA michelle thinking of you referring to your students as "music bank" and "ice dragon" is making me giggle at my desk. love it.

    ReplyDelete