Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Same, Same, but Different

While all of my friends were in Chicago at Lollapalooza crowd surfing with Lady Gaga, I was on Naksan Beach at the Summer Week and T music fest featuring Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco. Unfortunately, when we bought the tickets we assumed both Kanye and Lupe would be performing on Saturday, however, Kanye performed Friday and Lupe was Saturday so I didn't get to see Kanye (boo). With that being said, Lupe was well worth the trip and he was great live. I was about two rows from the stage, but didn't get any great pictures of him. Getting there took a lot longer than expected. We took an hour KTX ride to Seoul and then what we thought was an hour and a half bus ride turned into a four hour bus ride to the beach. We ended up staying the night and headed out early Sunday morning. Next weekend I'm going to Seoul via KTX, but after that I think I'll take a little break from extensive bus/train/plane rides. Peace.

Lupe Fiasco!
C, G, and I.
First concert in Korea!
G, G, and I with our tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment