Sunday, August 29, 2010

Point Party!

As a reward system for the kids, throughout the term, we give them points for good behavior, high test scores, homework, etc. At the end of the term, the students come to a points party and can spend their points on food, games, and various items in the store. This past Saturday was the point party, we had a good turn out and it was a big success. I wanted to take pictures of my classes before the term ended, but I forgot, so here are a few pictures I captured at the point party.

This is Sean. He was a super smart boy in my Seed 2 class. It looks like he's strategically thinking about what stick to pull while playing, Tumblin' Monkeys.
I didn't have any of these students this term, but I've had them in the past. There's Michael, Jina, and Jane.
A few of my students waiting in line for the store. There's Samuel (used to be SM7, a car brand), Sophia, and Jenny.
This is Fire Dragon! He looks so serious, but he was more concerned about playing his DS rather than smiling for the camera.
This is Peter and his blue tongue.
Two of my Sapling 2 students, Sally and Barbie. They both leveled up into Junior Master which is the highest level at April.

No comments:

Post a Comment