Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Love

I've noticed that mothers in Korea have the craziest baby carrying contraptions.

Exhibit A: This past weekend I spotted a lady with a full on terry cloth wrap around robe and somehow in all of that fabric, her baby was also in it. She had her baby placed on her front side, but the picture below shows that it's very versatile. The best part about it are the animal ears on the hood. I mean it's cute and everything and I suppose you can get a variety of them in different colors and patterns to match with your outfits, but is the full body robe really necessary?


Exhibit B: Similar to the full body robe from above, this next one just boggles my mind. It's literally a blanket with a tie. How does the baby stay attached?! This is definitely the most common baby carrying device, but I still don't understand how it works. It looks like the baby would fall right out of it. Also, similar to the one above, is the full body wrap really necessary? Just thinking about sporting this in the heat of summer makes me sweat.


Aw, who's that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment