Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Travel Bug

I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" last night and even though it wasn't my favorite JR movie, it was still inspirational and made me want to travel the world (and eat real spaghetti and margarita pizza). My mom and I are in the process of finalizing our trip to South Africa in January. It's the type of situation where I won't believe it until my tickets are booked, passport is stamped, and I see a real elephant in the wild. I'm so grateful I've had the opportunities to travel and I'm no where near being done. I feel like every day I add another place I want to see and something new I want to try to my never ending bucket list. The people I've met, things I've seen, and cultures I've lived in have opened up my eyes to a world outside of the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment