Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Wanna be on the Cover of Forbes Magazine

I'm always trying to come up with new ideas that will eventually make me my millions. One of my many genius ideas were moppers, slipper-mops. Why hurt your back, bent over mopping the floor when you can do it standing up?! I already had visions of my infomercial and my "but wait, order within the next ten minutes and receive an extra pair of moppers!" line, however, that bubble was burst when I realized they already existed. I have a few other ideas up my sleeve, but they're top secret.

Anyways, my next mission is to bring cell phone charms back to the US. They are so popular here, very versatile, and it just makes sense. It's a great way to showcase your interests on your phone, have everything in one place, and they can even double as subway cards! I hope this trend catches on internationally and I hope I can have a piece of the profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment