Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boo!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and even though it's not celebrated here*, there's a small section at Home Plus filled with Halloween goodies. To spread the holiday spirit I put up a Happy Halloween banner in my classroom and the kids loved it! Unfortunately, this week they have to take achievement tests so there's not much time to have any sort of Halloween party, but they will be getting a special treat from Teacher Michelle on Friday!

Cupcakes!
My classroom
Happy Halloween!

*It's not stopping me from getting dressed up! Pictures to come. Clue to my costume: GIANT bow(s) and hot pink...

1 comment:

  1. OMG michelle i love your classroom! The pics are the best part. I can't believe they've put you in charge of childrenis education for almost a full year, that's slightly alarming... Halloween pictures soon please!

    ReplyDelete