Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Last week at dinner, I noticed a cute, little boy sitting in a high chair next to me. Suddenly, his mother rushed over, pulled him out of his seat, set him on the floor, and pulled down his pants. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that not only his pants were pulled down, but also his underwear. His mother grabbed a cup off of the table and literally had the little boy go to the bathroom into it. The father kind of stood behind them to block everything that was going on, but I happened to be sitting right next to all of the action. I literally turned the other way and asked myself out loud if this was really happening. It was. It was the oddest situation and let me tell you, I did not drink out of the cups for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Umm this is extremely upsetting to me. Particularly because i love dinner, and i love cups, and it sounds like both of those things were ruined for you. EWWWW Shelle!

    ReplyDelete