Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Spirit

Peter [Pan], a boy in one of my classes asked me the cutest question:

"Teacher, do you believe in Santa Clause?"

I obviously said yes and then I got all excited telling him about some of my holiday traditions. In another class somehow the subject of Santa Clause came up again. This class is a little older so they're at the age of believing vs. non-believing. Then (a different) Peter said this:

"If you believe in Santa then he's real. If you don't believe in Santa then he's not real. I believe in Santa, so I think he's real."

I thought that was a very profound statement.

Confession: I listened to Christmas music the other day.

I also saw that GLEE is coming out with a Christmas album!

Yay. I love the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. i love the holidays bc it means we get to see each otherrrrr! so soon.
    also i wish i knew someone named peter (pan).

    ReplyDelete